Review the slides, when ready take the test and score 80% or higher to receive credit.
For any questions email email@example.com
1. What are the three principal categories of style in bath design?
2. When did the Contemporary categories of style begin?
3. What are some of the ways you can create Transition?
4. Which Traditional style was considered the “National Style”?
5. Why are the Transitional styles considered timeless?
6. Minimalism embraces which of the following principles?
7. The Bauhaus school curriculum was unique because of which of these innovations?
8. If the era of indoor bathrooms began in the mid-1880s, which of these Traditional styles began before 1885?
9. Which group of proponents is properly matched with the styles they championed?
10. Which of these style groups is not a Transitional style?